Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jack is Sixteen Months!

Jack's First Popsicle
My Dear Jack,

Mama's favorite thing about this month is your kisses. Rather than just sticking your face close to someone, you give actual kisses now with an adorable smooch sound to boot!

Unfortunately, you also learned to say, "no", which you use with great regularity. You've become pretty opinionated. You let everyone know what you want and when you want it. As soon as you wake up from your nap, you go over to the fridge, point at the door and say "more!"

You're also quite the climber. I'm sure you will soon leap over the arm of the couch, and you're big enough to climb up on the fireplace stoop, which seems way too dangerous. I find myself wondering why more people don't baby-proof their houses. Don't they know what a wild man you are?!

I'm looking forward to the next month with you. You have a brother visiting and some travel plans of your own! I'm excited for more time with you, Jack. I love you!


Loving Blueberries

Loves Cupcakes, Too!
And, don't forget to check Jack out on YouTube!

1 comment:

Lindsy R said...

The blueberry picture is AMAZING! So cute!