Monday, August 29, 2011

Jack is Nine Months!

You've made a new discovery this month and found your tongue! It makes so many cool noises. It's pretty hard to grab, but you keep trying! Jack, you love to talk and often sound like you're saying "dada" or "ky-ky", but it's not on purpose just yet. I really wish you'd say "mama" already.


Jack, you still love bath time. In fact, you've figured out that you can play on your tummy in the tub, and it's pretty fun to splash and make waves. It just might be your favorite time of the day.


Although you've not even attempted a real up-on-your-knees crawl, you've been trying to impress your daddy with a military crawl. Already you are quite mobile and I'm not sure I'm ready for the next stage. At the same time, I'm so excited for what's to come! I love you, Little Man..


My favorite new thing this month is that you lean and hold out your arms when you want someone to hold you. The other day a loud train went by and scared you. Even though you were perfectly fine in your Grammy's arms, you still leaned towards me and it was so adorable.

Grandma Brenda took you camping and you did great without mom and dad. When we saw you for the first time, though, you were pretty excited. You kept kissing my face. At least, that's what I've decided you're doing when you pull me close and suck on my cheeks. You are such a character, Jack!

Hey, Grandparents! Jack is 19lbs and 3oz, 28", and currently wears 12M clothes.

No comments: