Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm So Thankful - Pt. 5, 6, 7


Nov 5th
Sometimes it’s the little things in life so today I’m thankful for bubbles.

Nov 6th
As so many think about the future of our country, I find myself thinking of those who have gone before me. I’m thankful for the following women and their impact on my life.
Harriet Beecher Stowe

Susan B. Anthony & other women suffragates

Madame Marie Curie
Rosa Parks
Billie Jean King

Mother Teresa



Auntie loves you, Lu!
Nov 7th

It's Lucy's 1st birthday today and I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am for that baby girl. I was on the phone with Kirby the moment she figured out she was pregnant, and I can tell you there was some cussing tears hesitancy towards the notion of becoming a parent. 

Yet, my sister has become an amazing mother. She conscientious, self-less, patient. In turn, Lucy is becoming a pretty fun little girl. And, she is all girl - complete with shrill, happy squeals.


No comments: