Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm So Thankful - Pt. 9-12

November 9th
I love getting lost in a good book. Over the past year I've enjoyed the following: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, the Stephanie Plum series, Elizabeth George's Edge of Nowhere, Jack Reacher series, and Kim Harrison's Rachel Morgan series.

November 10th
I'm thankful for fellowship over football games & the chance to just chill (Go K-State!)

November 11th
I'm thankful that today Brian gets the recognition he deserves (and for his free pancakes, too).

The underside of a starfish
November 12th
I'm thankful to live in the PNW. Even though it poured rain yesterday, it's crisp & clear today. As I sit in my friend's home, I look our one set of windows and see the Puget Sound. Then, I look out the other window and see the Olympic Mountains. I even love the pungent smell of seaweed.

No comments: